Hesitant to use an outside service for new employee drug tests? Drug and alcohol abuse can seriously impact workplace culture and productivity. Outside services, like Background Experts, screen new employees so that companies can identify and prevent substance abuse in the work environment.
How can drug use affect your workplace?
- Poor decision-making —When people work under the influence of drugs, they sometimes make poor decisions. This poor decision-making can affect co-workers and supervisors.
- High employee turnover — Drug users in the workplace can contribute to a high employee turnover rate. Employers who do not test their employees for drug use may be more vulnerable to a high employee turnover.
- Inefficient work — Employees who use drugs are usually unable to work efficiently. Drug use in the workplace can increase the amount of time it takes to complete a task or even affect the quality of work.
3 reasons to use Background Experts’ drug testing services
Here are some reasons why Background Experts should be where you turn for drug testing for your company:
- Compliance with laws and regulations — Employee drug tests should adhere to local, state and federal law. Background Experts complies with the law and also with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
- Identification of job applicants who have drug or alcohol problems — Workplace drug testing can help employers catch substance abuse. Using drug testing services can help your company to quickly spot job applicants who might have a history with drug and/or alcohol abuse. This can help you avoid hiring these individuals, which can increase your workplace’s safety.
- Variety of drug testing options — We offer options including rapid oral kits and urine, hair and alcohol breath testing.
- Transparency with customers — Our customers are able to see into every stage of the screening process. We value transparency and communication with our customers every step of the way.
We offer drug testing packages for a variety of industries. These include construction, education, transportation and more. In addition to full-service DOT and non-DOT drug screening services, Background Experts offers in-office OralTox oral fluid drug testing kits. Rapid oral testing saves time and money by providing immediate results, thereby expediting the hiring process. OralTox kits return results in less than 10 minutes and with less than half the cost of traditional laboratory testing.
Seeking drug testing services for your business? The Background Experts team is here to help!
Doing employee drug testing can be frustrating and time consuming. Fortunately, our Background Experts team can take this task off your hands. Our team members have 30 years of combined experience in performing employee background screenings, and we’re fully FCRA certified. We also offer a wide range of screening services, such as drug testing, that can help HR managers and hiring agents ensure that their potential employees are fully vetted and ready to get to work.
Contact our team today for more information about our services or to talk to one of our background screening experts.