Criminal Records Resources
National Criminal Information Scan (NCIS®) – a jurisdictional search of our databases compiled from multiple sources consisting of court, incarceration and prison/inmate records, probation/parole/release information, arrest data, wants and warrants and/or other proprietary sources.
County Criminal – Checks criminal court records at the county level and returns information on felonies and misdemeanors. Many results include traffic violations and miscellaneous offenses such as violations of local ordinances.
Federal Criminal – Checks criminal records nationwide at each of the 94 U.S. Federal Courts, including Guam and Puerto Rico. Results include violations investigated by federal agencies such as the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Homeland Security, Customs & Border Patrol, etc.
Sex Offender Search
Checks all registered offenders at state and federal levels.
This search covers 50 states, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, and participating Indian tribes.
Federal tax liens report the amount of Federal taxes owed by a person or company.
State tax liens – Report the amount of State taxes owed for a given tax period by a person or company.
Other categories of liens – Such as mechanics, judgment and/or mortgage liens are often indexed and available through the County-level Recorder of Deeds (Official Records) offices. The indices vary by jurisdiction.
Lis Pendins are generally filed by a financial institution/mortgage lender and signal the start of foreclosure proceedings on a property.
Lis Pendins are often filed at the county level Recorder’s Office (Official Records).
When the outstanding balances are not brought to current, a foreclosure may be filed
- Criminal and Civil Records
- Bankruptcy / Insolvency
- Workforce Monitoring
- Drug Test Monitoring
- Terrorist Watch List Monitoring
Social Security Number Trace – Verifies SS number with name, date of birth, aliases and address history. Includes state and year of SS number issuance and compares the number against the death master file.
Motor Vehicle Report – Provides driver’s license status and verification. May also provide three to seven year driving record.
Motor Vehicle Registration Reports (By license plate number) – Provides license validation and ownership information, including registration details
Real Property Records and Assessment Searches
Includes filings with the county-level Recorder of Deeds offices.
These records include deeds, mortgages, satisfactions (of mortgages) and other real-property filings.
Most counties’ tax assessment records also are available.
- County Civil – Checks civil court records at the county level and returns information on civil lawsuits. County court may include appellate; supreme/superior/circuit/common pleas; and lower/small claims. Some lower-level courts include landlord-tenant cases and traffic cases.
- Federal Civil – Checks civil disputes involving two or more parties at each of the 94 U.S. Federal Courts nationwide, including Guam and Puerto Rico.
- Federal Bankruptcy – Checks for filings at the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts nationwide, including Guam and Puerto Rico. Bankruptcy cases may be filed by a person or a company.
VERIFICATION / REFERENCES
Education Verification – Checks the accuracy of provided information for degrees awarded. Verification of degrees, attendance and certain certifications may be obtained.
Employment Verification – Checks the accuracy of the provided information for employment period and job title.
- We offer a variety of drug testing options including urine, hair and alcohol breath testing.
- We conduct a wide range of panels, including 5, 7, 9 and 10-panel drug tests.
- All drug tests are certified MRO reviewed.
- Over 10,000 collection sites.
- Our customers have visibility into the screening process every step of the way
WE CAN DO IT ALL
SEAMLESSLY INTEGRATED DRUG SCREENING
Patient Service Centers
For Quest Patient Service Centers, visit QuestZip.com/SiteSearch.asp to find a Quest Diagnostics Location near you.
Utilize the Patient Service Center Locator for Drug Screen Collection to locate the nearest collection site.
For LabCorp Patient Service Centers, visit LabCorp.com and click on the link to “Patient Service Centers”.
Utilize the Patient Service Center Locator for Drugs of Abuse to locate the nearest collection site.