CRIMINAL RECORDS RESOURCES
National Criminal Information Scan (NCIS®) – a jurisdictional search of our databases compiled from multiple sources consisting of court, incarceration and prison/inmate records, probation/parole/release information, arrest data, wants and warrants and/or other proprietary sources.
County Criminal – Checks criminal court records at the county level and returns information on felonies and misdemeanors. Many results include traffic violations and miscellaneous offenses such as violations of local ordinances.
- Statewide Criminal — This type of record research involves checking criminal court records at the county level. It returns information on felonies and misdemeanors. Other results of county criminal record checks may include traffic violations and miscellaneous offenses, such as violations of local ordinances.
Federal Criminal – Checks criminal records nationwide at each of the 94 U.S. Federal Courts, including Guam and Puerto Rico. Results include violations investigated by federal agencies such as the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Homeland Security, Customs & Border Patrol, etc.
Social Security Number Trace – Verifies SS number with name, date of birth, aliases and address history. Includes state and year of SS number issuance and compares the number against the death master file.
Motor Vehicle Report – Provides driver’s license status and verification. May also provide three to seven year driving record.
Motor Vehicle Registration Reports (By license plate number) – Provides license validation and ownership information, including registration details
- We offer a variety of drug screening options including urine, hair and alcohol breath testing.
- We conduct a wide range of panels, including 5, 7, 9 and 10-panel drug tests.
- All drug screens are certified MRO reviewed.
- Over 10,000 collection sites.
- Our customers have visibility into the screening process every step of the way.
- Now offering a full line of rapid oral fluid drug test kits.
PATIENT SERVICE CENTERS
For Quest Patient Service Centers, visit QuestZip.com/SiteSearch.asp to find a Quest Diagnostics Location near you.
Utilize the Patient Service Center Locator for Drug Screen Collection to locate the nearest collection site.
How it Works
For LabCorp Patient Service Centers, visit LabCorp.com and click on the link to “Patient Service Centers”.
Utilize the Patient Service Center Locator for Drugs of Abuse to locate the nearest collection site.